ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini 6GB GDDR5 Super Compact Graphics Card ZT-P10600A-10L
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|GPU Series||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 1060|
|Core Clock||1506 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1708 MHz|
|Effective Memory Clock||8 GHz|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.0b|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|DVI||1 x Dual-link DVI-D|
|Virtual Reality Ready||Yes|
|Operating Systems Supported||Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 x86/x64|
|Thermal Design Power||120W|
|System Requirements||Recommended Power Supply: 400W
Power Consumption: 120W
|Dual-Link DVI Supported||Yes|
|Features||The GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies and the groundbreaking NVIVIDIA Pascal architecture, making it the perfect choice for high-definition gaming in one of the smallest sizes.
- Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous-generation GPUs.
- Experience fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences with ultra-fast FinFET technology, plus support for DirectX 12 features.
- Tap into advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA GameWorks that provide a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- Discover next-generation NVIDIA VRWorks technologies for low latency, plug-and-play compatibility, and amazing performance that lets you hear and feel every moment.
- All-new NVIDIA Pascal architecture
- Up to 3X faster than previous-generation graphics cards in VR gaming applications
- Created with the new FinFET manufacturing process
- Faster, smoother gameplay
- Synchronized frame delivery
- Revolutionary new image-capture technology
VIRTUAL REALITY (VR)
- More immersive experiences
- Reduced latency
- Innovative new technologies, including audio, physics, and haptics
|Max GPU Length||174 mm|
|Card Dimensions (L x H)||6.85" x 4.38"|
|Slot Width||Dual Slot|
GTX 10 Series