Terms & Conditions
Updated at 04.07.2023
- About Us
We, along with our affiliates and subsidiaries, are Computizer. Our address is 4460 Eagle Falls Place, Tampa Florida, 33619. You can contact us by mail at the above address, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 888-650-0041.
- By accessing and placing an order with Computizer, you acknowledge that you agree to the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions described below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and Computizer.
Under no circumstances shall Computizer team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Computizer team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Computizer will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy at any moment.
Use of the Site
When you use the Site or our services, you agree to use the Site and our services only for purposes permitted by these Terms and any applicable law. As a condition of your use of the Site and our services, you warrant to Computizer that you will not use the Site or our services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You agree not to and do not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the service or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the service.
- If you pay for any of our one-time payment plans, you agree to pay all fees or charges to your account for the Service in accordance with the rates, charges and billing terms in effect at the time that each fee or charge is subject to payment. Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card account, and you should refer to that agreement, not these Terms, to determine your rights and obligations with respect to your Payment Provider. By providing us with your credit card number and associated billing information, you agree that we are authorized to immediately verify information, and subsequently invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to us hereunder and that no further notice or consent is required. You agree to notify us immediately of any change to your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. We reserve the right to change pricing and billing methods at any time, either immediately upon posting on our Site or by email delivery. No Service agreement will exist between you and us until we accept your order via confirmation email, text message or other appropriate way of communication. You are responsible for any third-party fees that you may incur when using the Service.
We may accept any of the following payment methods:
- American Express;
- Android Pay;
- Apple Pay;
Return and Refund Policy
- Thanks for shopping with us. We appreciate the fact that you enjoy buying stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience in exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
- Computizer is not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Site. The actual product packaging and materials may contain more information than what is displayed on the Site. Ingredients may also change. All product information on the Site is provided for information purposes only, and Computizer makes no warranties. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on the Site. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
Limitation of Liability
- Notwithstanding any damages you may incur, the entire liability of us and any of our suppliers under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid for the service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any special, incidental, consequential or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, for loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Agreement), even if we or any supplier have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails its essential purpose. Some state jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be amended and interpreted to achieve the purposes of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
- Except as provided herein, failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Agreement shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter, and a waiver of a breach shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
No failure or delay in exercising by either party of any right or any power under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of that right or power. Any single or partial exercise of any right or power under this Agreement preclude further exercise of that or any other right granted herein. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
- The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of the Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between you and us. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when you use or purchase other services from us, which we will provide to you at the time of such use or purchase.
- Our platform and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, its licensors or other suppliers such materials and are protected by USA and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Material may not be copied, modified, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in art, without our prior written permission, except as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the material is prohibited.
- From time to time, we may run contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or other activities (“Promotions”) that require you to submit material or information concerning yourself. Please note that all Promotions may be governed by separate rules that may contain certain eligibility requirements, such as age and geographic restrictions. You are responsible for reviewing all the Promotions rules to determine if you are eligible to participate. If you enter any Promotion, you agree to abide by and to comply with all Promotions Rules. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods or services on or through the Services, which terms and conditions are made a part of this Agreement by this reference.
- We are not responsible for any content, code or any other inaccuracy. We do not provide warranties or guarantees. In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Our Service and its contents are provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. We are a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, we do not exercise editorial control over such content and make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information, content, services, or goods provided or available through our Service.