- To cancel your order, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to your Order History.
- Select the order you wish to cancel.
- Click the "Request Cancellation" button.
- Fill out the required information and submit the form.
- Our customer service team will then be in touch with you.
Please note: orders can only be cancelled if they have not yet been shipped. If you request a cancellation after your item has been shipped, the refund will not include the 2.99% to 3.99% credit card transaction fee (depending on your payment method) and will be processed within 48 hours of the item being returned to us.
At Computizer, we want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you're not 100% happy with your product, you have the option to return it for a refund or exchange it for a different product, similar or not. You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to initiate a return. The product you return must be in its original condition and packaging.
- To ensure a smooth return process, please follow these instructions:
- Return the product in its original packaging, along with all parts, accessories, and documentation.
- Use the original packaging if possible, making sure to remove all previous addresses, tracking information, and labels.
- Note: Products received in any of the following conditions may not be eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that appears to have been tampered with, customized, or altered in any way.
- A product that is different from the one originally purchased from our website.