Payment and Delivery
Available Payment Methods:
- We offer several payment options to make your experience with us as convenient as possible. You can choose to pay with: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express: we accept these credit cards for payment. Please note that US customers will not be charged until the order is processed for shipping, however, a credit card authorization hold will be placed when you place your
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal: These are digital payment options that we accept, and payments processed through these apps will be charged at the time of purchase.
- Klarna Credit and Installments: This option allows you to pay for your purchase in smaller, equal payments over time.
Tax Exempt Organizations and Resellers
- If you're a tax exempt organization or reseller, you can submit a copy of your tax exemption certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. Your application will be processed within 2 business days, and future orders will no longer be taxed by Computizer.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at
email@example.com or by calling 888-650-0041.
Computizer partners with USPS, UPS, and FedEx to deliver your orders. The carrier that best meets the estimated delivery time will be chosen to ship your order. In-stock items typically arrive within 1-5 business days, based on your location.
- Standard - Free of Charge
- Expedited — $15
- 2nd Day — $45
- Next Day — $85
Orders placed before 2 PM ET will be shipped on the same day. Computizer also ships to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, but please note that it may take more than one day to process your order for these locations.
It's important to note that delivery estimates are only estimates and are not guaranteed delivery times. They are not part of the contract between Computizer and you, unless otherwise stated on the Site.
Your total cost for the purchase of a product will include shipping and handling charges, as indicated on your Computizer invoice. Original shipping fees are non-refundable in the event of a return. These fees are for services provided by and to the original carrier and will not be refunded if your item is returned to Computizer for a refund.
Your order may not qualify for free standard shipping for the following reasons:
It's a special order.
The item is being shipped directly from the manufacturer.
The item is out of stock or on backorder.
The delivery address is a PO box.
The item's characteristics, such as size, weight, type of material, or other factors, disqualify it.