What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a buy now, pay later lender that divides your total purchase amount into four biweekly payments. Purchase graphics card you desire today after putting down just 25% of the total price.
How does it work?
Simply shop with us and choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase. Once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is created. All you need to do is visit www.afterpay.com or download the Afterpay app to set up a password and you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your login details upon checkout. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise Afterpay will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card on your payment due dates.
Is there a cost to using Afterpay?
Afterpay is a free service when you pay on time - there are no upfront fees charged or any interest incurred.
The only fees that may be incurred are late fees if your scheduled payments are unsuccessfully processed and, after being notified, you do not log in to your Afterpay account to make your payment via a different method.
We do everything we can for you to avoid late fees, including sending reminders leading up to the payment due date.
Late fees for shoppers in the USA are capped at 25% of the order value.
Who can use Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment service offered by US online retailers for shoppers who:
- Are a resident and reside within one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia. Afterpay is not available in US Territories.
- Are at least 18 years old; (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract.
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number.
- Provide a valid delivery address in the United States.
- Be authorized to use the US-issued credit card, debit card or bank checking account to make the purchase
What happens to my payments when I refund an order?
In general, refunds are applied starting with your final payment and working backwards to earlier payments.
If you have returned an order and the full amount of the order is refunded, any upcoming payments will be cancelled and any payments you have already made will be refunded back to the card you paid with.
After making a return, it may take several days for us to accept the return, receive an item back by mail and process a refund. Until the refund is confirmed and processed, your original Payment Schedule with Afterpay will continue.
If you’ve made a return and would like to request that your next payment be pushed back by up to 2 weeks from the original due date in order for us to process your refund, you can do so easily in the Afterpay app. Just follow the steps below:
- From the Orders Details menu, select Returning an Order.
- Choose whether the return is for a purchase made in-store or online.
- Following the prompts, enter the order details as instructed.
If your request is successful, the final confirmation screen will include your updated Payment Schedule.
Please note that you’ll only be able to make this request once per order. Additionally, if your refund still hasn’t been processed by your next payment date and amounts remain due, you may have 2 payments due on the same day.
For more information tap the link - Afterpay